Point of Sale – IdealPOS
IdealPOS is a powerful and versatile PC Point of Sale system with a full suite of features for Cafes, bars, restaurants and retail. It is extremely robust and reliable, while remaining fast and easy to learn for both operators and managers.
Among the many features of IdealPOS which make it ideal for a wide range of businesses are:
- IdealPOS has all the features you might want built into it (customer loyalty, customer accounts, stock tracking, integrated eftpos, gift voucher tracking, and many more) so that even if you do not use all the features from the start, you can grow into the system over time.
- Remote access and multi-site, so you can link different sites to share customer accounts, loyalty etc and you can access all sites remotely for reporting, price changes etc. So you can manage your business without having to be there all the time.
- We provide full 24/7 support for IdealPOS. We have many sites outside Christchurch where we provide support over the internet – we can work on your system under your supervision without the delays and costs involved in travelling to your site.
- Powerful reporting tools to help with improve profitability, identify and reduce fraud and manage stock.
- IdealPOS is very easy for you to work with. In most cases, you will not need our assistance to do the day to day things such as add new menus, change prices, set up discounts, re-arrange your screen layout, add new staff members and so on.
There are many more features in IdealPOS which will benefit your business. Here are just a few examples:
Bar Tabs – Bar tabs are a huge feature within any bar to save both you and the customer time. The bar tab will be issued a code within Idealpos that can be encoded on a magnetic card for fast processing. The code can also be created as a barcode and made scannable, or be entered manually to link it to the sale.
Bill Splitting – Bill Splitting allows your guests to split a bill between multiple variations to give everyone the chance to pay what is required of them. Customer service is all about doing what the customer wants, and if you can make a lot of people happy in one sale by splitting a bill, you are likely to get a lot of return business.
Configurable POS Screen – Customise your screen as much as possible to allow for fast, efficient service. Idealpos also allows the quick programming of the POS screen, even during the middle of a sale if required, to make sure you are able to get your system perfect in any situation.
Customer Accounts – A good customer database enables you to easily see sales trends and anticipate sales based on purchase history. When you have your customer’s contact details you can then add targeted marketing to your sales arsenal. Customers can be sent promotions such as coupons or gift vouchers which will have them coming back into your store for years to come.
Customer Loyalty – Idealpos allows you to easily offer a membership and points system to increase customer loyalty. When customers feel they receive a bonus or other beneficial service from a business they have bought from, they are more likely to return, often telling their friends about it.
Label Printing – Idealpos can create labels that can be printed out onto various mediums for use with barcode scanners. Stock Items, Customers and Promotions can be printed using various label settings. Idealpos can add a scancode to all stock items automatically if required.
Scales – Idealpos can integrate to scales that allow direct weight measurement into the POS screen sales window. This means you can simply put the items on a scale, press the selected stock item button and it will be weighed instantly and display the price.
Table Map – The Table Map provides a graphical user interface to view at a glance the status of all tables within the establishment. The table map is completely customizable and can facilitate the configuration of many different functions. Each colour represents a different status for the table, which can be custom designed to each install.
Accounting Interface – Idealpos can interface to Attaché, MYOB, QuickBooks and Xero Accounting Software, providing a direct transfer of reconciled sales, payments and supplier invoices to the accounting software
Website Interface (WebIT) – Ideal WebIT is a Webstore Interface Module allowing for Stock Items within your Idealpos database to be sold on a Webstore, either eCommerce or Shopping Cart website. The interface is 2-way, which allows for orders that have been placed online to be directly processed through Idealpos. You can use Ideal WebIT for various industries to make the most of all your products. Retail, hospitality and services, it doesn’t matter. Anything you sell that can be sold online is able to be linked up and sold, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Handheld Ordering – Idealpos has developed a handheld app for Apple iPhone, iPod and iPad devices to allow staff to offer better service on the floor to your customers. What better way to increase sales while offering better service than to have the POS right there when you need it – increase staff service by minimising the time required walking to an order terminal.
To learn more about these features please visit the IdealPOS website http://www.idealpos.com.au/Products/Software-Products