Sales, Service and Hire of Casio Cash Registers, Touch-screen POS Systems and all forms of eftpos terminals.
TotalPOS Xmas Hours
Friday 23rd 8:30am to 12pm
Saturday 24th CLOSED
Sunday 25th CLOSED
Monday 26th CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAY
Tuesday 27th CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAY
Wednesday 28th 9:00am to 4:30pm
Thursday 29th 9:00am to 4:30pm
Friday 30th 9:00am to 4:30pm
Saturday 31st CLOSED
Sunday 1st CLOSED
Monday 2nd CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAY
Tuesday 3rd CLOSED PUBLIC HOLIDAY
Wednesday 4th Business as usual
TotalPOS Solutions is the leading provider of Touchscreen Point-of-Sale Systems, eftpos terminals and Casio Cash Registers in the South Island. Based in Christchurch, New Zealand, we provide full 24/7 support and service options on all equipment as well as short term rentals and best price paper rolls for all terminals. Formed in 1989, we are highly regarded in the Canterbury and West Coast regions for the quality of the systems we provide and for the strength of our support team.
Our aim is to:
1. Help you choose the right Point of Sale System:
- Cash registers
- PC Point of Sale software packages
- Eftpos terminals (stand-alone or integrated)
- Other peripherals such as barcode label printers, barcode scanners, scales, etc
2. Develop and grow your Point of Sale system as your business grows and your needs change. Ask about our starter packs for new businesses.
3. Save you money by providing quality systems with the lowest Total Cost of Ownership.
Choose TotalPOS Solutions as your provider and you will get:
1. A “one stop shop” for all your Point of Sale needs.
2. 24/7 assistance when things go wrong.
3. A wide range of hardware and software options to meet your needs.
4. Friendly and helpful service from our great team of point of sale professionals.
Although we have customers spread all over New Zealand, our main focus is on Canterbury and the West Coast where we can provide on the spot service and support for our customers. If you are outside this area you are welcome to use the resources on this site including:
- Free copies of user manuals for all current and most older Casio cash register models.
- Comprehensive list of Point of Sale system features and benefits.
- Our list of Frequently asked questions relating to eftpos.
However when it comes to buying a new system we strongly encourage you to contact your local point of sale professional for the best level of service and support. We are proud to be members of POSCOM, New Zealand’s largest network of professional Point -of-Sale dealers. Click here to locate your recommended local POSCOM dealer.
If your business is located outside the Canterbury and Westland areas, please note that a quotation fee may apply to requests for quotes for Casio Cash Registers and PC POS systems. This will be credited back against the purchase price of any equipment puchased from us in the 6 months following the date of the quotation.