Service and Support
The Total POS Solutions service department is dedicated to providing our customers with after-sales support. The level of support and service required will vary from one customer to the next and can be tailored according to your needs. For an outline of our standard after sales support, please click here. Please note that since February 2011 we no longer provide support or service for cash register brands other than Casio.
We have on-call technicians rostered around the clock to provide 24 hour, 7 day support including public holidays.
If you have a specific service or support request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible
Technical skills are constantly maintained and built on by regular technical training. In addition to providing full service and support for everything we sell, we also provide limited workshop service and in some cases programming assistance for other models.
- Prompt, on-site service in Christchurch city and neighbouring areas.
- Swap-out equipment for customers in remote areas.
- A fully-stocked workshop which stocks a large range of parts for most equipment.
- Competitive rates.
- Fast turnaround of repairs
- Relief machines available at no charge if needed.
- All service and repairs fully guaranteed.
- Comprehensive maintenance agreements available.
- Extended Warranty agreements available.
- Remote Support Agreements.